Types of Data Collected
We may collect the following information about you:
– your name, age/date of birth and gender;
– your contact details: postal address including billing and delivery addresses and e-mail address;
– purchases and orders made by you;
– your on-line browsing activities on www.highproteincook.com (see below)
– your location;
– your correspondence and communications with us
– other publicly available personal data, including any which you have shared via a public platform (such as a Twitter feed or public Facebook page).
This list is not exhaustive and, in specific instances, we may need to collect additional data for the purposes set out in this policy.
When someone visits www.highproteincook.com we use a third party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make, and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website.
As part of the registration process for our meal prep challenges, we collect personal information. We use that information for a couple of reasons: to tell you about stuff you’ve asked us to tell you about; to contact you if we need to obtain or provide additional information; to check our records are right and to check every now and then that you’re happy and satisfied. We don’t rent or trade email lists with other organisations and businesses.
We use a third-party provider, Active Campaign, to deliver our newsletter. We gather statistics around email opening and clicks using industry standard technologies to help us monitor and improve our e-newsletter. You can unsubscribe to general mailings at any time of the day or night by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of our emails or by emailing us directly.
You are entitled to view, amend, or delete the personal information that we hold. Email your request to our data protection officer Louise Kang at email@example.com.