This idea was inspired by an old Nigella recipe which I love. I used a rounded baking dish (this one) which was a little bit smaller than the size of the tortilla wraps so I quickly trimmed the edges with some kitchen scissors. This took seconds and made the dish look a whole lot nicer (and the edges were a nice treat for my dog Danny).
Chilli con Carne
1 can of sweetcorn
250g 0% fat greek yoghurt
2 tortilla wraps
25g of cheddar
N.B. I used approximately 3/4 of the Piedmontese chilli con carne, leaving a handy portion to eat with rice or freeze to use some time in the future.
- Prepare the chilli con carne (the recipe is here – this can be done ahead of time)
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Cut around the edges of the tortilla wraps so that they will fit neatly into the baking dish.
- Firstly, put a layer of chilli con carne at the bottom of the baking dish, followed by a scoop of Greek yoghurt. Spread the Greek yoghurt a little so it covers most of the chilli and cover with one of the tortilla wraps.
- Repeat each layer once more.
- Add more chilli on the top layer and cover with grated cheese.
- Put the baking dish into the preheated oven and leave for around 30 minutes (until the cheese on top begins to brown).
- Remove from the oven and serve.
373 calories | 36g protein | 9g fat | 38g carbs[/recipe-foody]